- Access to the structure
It’s obligatory to communicate the time of arrival and departure of guests to the management according to che legal registration. Those who refuses to register commit a predicted offense punishable by law. The visitors also have the obligation to ask for registration at the arrival.
The check-in and check-out times (with the exception of special customers’ needs and availability of the Management) will be as follows:
Check-in from 16:00 to 24:00
Check-out by 11:00
- Rules of behavior in the community
In a collective residence such as Relais del Porto, the behavior of the individual guest must be marked, in relations with other guests and with the staff, by the observance of the fundamental norms of tolerance, respect and collaboration that guarantee daily coexistence.
The guest is required to maintain the order and protection of the living invironment in the common areas.
It is necessary to respect the silence at night (11.00 – 7.30 am) and the use of the television is allowed only at low volume.
It is forbidden to:
–Destinate any part of the common areas to their particular use, occupy them with furniture, tools and other objects or, in any case, prevent their use by the others guests;
-Arrect disturbance (of any nature) to other guests;
-Frequent the common zonein pajamas, or at least with disused clothes not appropriate to the dignity of the guests of the structure;
– Keep flammable materials, harmful substances, radioactive in the common areas and inside the rooms;
-Take and deposit garbage or waste outside the appropriate containers;
– Discharge materials that can obstruct the pipes;
– Make changes to the premises and furniture;
– Tampering with the electrical system;
-Use stoves or cookers of any kind outside the equipment presented in the kitchen;
– Smoke inside the rooms and common areas;
– Keep arms of any kind or gender;
-Keep and/or make use of drugs;
– Turn on fires.
- Use of the kitchen is not permitted
- Damage, smear, loss of keys
In case of damage of the building, furniture, objects, appliances supplied and lost of the keys, the damage will be paid by the person who procured it. Payments of this type must be made immediately and in cash.
- Legal responsibilities
Who causes damage to the building, furniture, objects and appliances supplied or is held legally responsible under the regulations in force. Theft and intentional damage are immediately reported. Relais del Porto assumes no responsibility for the values (money, jewelry, etc.) stored in guests’ rooms or in common areas.
In order to guarantee a peaceful stay, the Management is authorized to remove those who do not respect the rules of the regulation.
- Arrivals and departures
The entry into the room is according to the timetable provided by the internal regulation of the structure and according to any needs of the guest that will be communicated in advance.
In case of late check-out the guest must leave the room free from personal things and people only after agreeing the time with the management.
Those who leaves after these agreed times will pay an additional day of stay.
- Prices for stay
Minimum and maximum rates of rooms’ prices are shown on the form displayed at the entrance (with the exception of different promotions or agreements).
- Cancellation of stays
The request for cancellation of the stay, formulated with adequate advance, may lead to the partial or total refund of the cost of the stay, according to the following conditions:
- For cancellation arrived up to 30 days before the arrival date: full refund;
- For cancellation arrived up to 10 days before the date of arrival: return of 50% of the total;
- For cancellation received less than 10 days before the arrival date: the property will withhold the full amount.
The structure offers guests the following services:
– Supply and change of linen, including that of the bathroom, at least once a week and in any case at each new guests’ arrival
– Cleaning of rooms and common areas once a week.